Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Monday, January 8, 2018
Breakfast Club Assignment
1. Please click on this link to get to the assigned format. You can either copy the template directly or go to google docs and recreate your own.
2. At the top, please write a brief explanation of Marcia's theory in general.
3. In each box in the chart, explain the premise of an "identity outcome."
4. In each box, list a character is in that identity outcome, and provide and explain two specific pieces of evidence to support that theory.
Although this is in chart form, YOU MUST WRITE IN FULL SENTENCES. It is likely that your chart will go onto a second page. That is entirely fine.
5. When you have completed the chart, please share it with me at email@example.com, making sure your "sharing" settings are set so that I can EDIT it.
Monday, January 8th - Finish Breakfast Club in class
Tuesday, January 9th - finish Development - adulthood
Wednesday, January 10th - in-class work day (prepare for Development Test and/or work on Breakfast Club response)
Thursday, January 11th - Test on Development (50 points, all multiple choice)
Monday, January 15th - No School. MLK Day
Tuesday, January 16th - Breakfast Club Response due, review for Midyear Exam
The Midyear Exam is now Tuesday, January 23rd.